(Weekly Organ of the Communist Party of India (Marxist)
September 02, 2012
Rallies Planned against
Imperialism on September 1
1ST September, 1939 was the day when
The non-aligned foreign policy of
our country has seemed to be derailed.
The military aspirations of imperialism have been on violent display during recent period. Unresisted, the imperialism would bring the humanity to the verge of destruction once again. There is therefore urgent need to bolster up the flag of humanity and raise our voice in favor of peace and against war. The World Peace and Anti War Day, therefore, is still relevant, stressed the Left Front leaders.
The Left Frontís demands on World Peace and Anti War Day:
No war but restoration of peace.
Imperialism be demolished.
● Raise voice against imperialist aggression in several countries
US warships must be removed from the
Indian Ocean and
UPA government has to answer for
their soft stand against blatant
Foil imperialist conspiracies
● Resist compromise of sovereignty to the imperialism
● Unite against domination of imperialism in Asia Pacific region
● Set aside the civil nuclear treaty with US
Gas supply treaty with
● Stop US-Israel barbaric activities on Arab people