(Weekly Organ of the Communist Party of India (Marxist)
December 18, 2011
Future Joint Actions
The 13th International Meeting of Communist and Workers Parties defined the following axes for the development of joint activities of the Communist and Workers Parties as well as dates-staging posts which will be used for the development of the related initiatives.
1. Workers’ internationalist solidarity and active support of the workers’ and people’s struggles. Promotion of the joint and convergent struggle of workers, poor farmers, poor intermediate strata: repulsing every attempt to repress the workers’ struggles and restrict the trade union rights of the working people. Particular care for the problems, the organising and mobilisation of the working women, the youth, and the immigrant workers.
· March 8: the international working women’s day
· May 1: Support to the mass mobilisation of the workers for their class interests and rights.
2. Front against the imperialist aggressiveness.
· May 20-21: 25th summit of NATO in Chicago
3. Active internationalist solidarity with peoples and movements that face imperialist threats, interventions and aggressions, oppression and occupation. Against the persecutions of organisations and militants of the peoples’ movements.
· November 29: Day of solidarity with the Palestinian People
4. Defense of the history and the contribution of the communist and workers’ movement, socialism. Action against anticommunism, against the anticommunist laws, measures and persecutions. For democratic and trade unions rights. For the unimpeded political activity of the communist and workers’ parties. Against the distortion and revision of history.
· November 7: The anniversary of the Great Socialist October Revolution
May 9: Day of the Antifascist
Victory of the Peoples - we highlight the irreplaceable
contribution of the
· June 18: the 130th Anniversary of Georgi Dimitrov
· August 23: Day of activity against the distortion of history by the EU.
5. Denunciation of the
· September 12: 14th anniversary of the five Cuban patriots
6. For the promotion of the international front against imperialism and the support of the international anti-imperialist mass organisations, the World Federation of Trade Unions (WFTU), the World Peace Council (WPC), the Women’s International Democratic Federation (WIDF), the World Federation of Democratic Youth (WFDY), within the specific context of the situation in each country.
7. Actions in defense of the environmental conditions and against the capitalist destruction and appropriation of the natural resources.